An unforgettable evening of sport for a great cause
September 10 2014
Connect4Climate joins football stars at the Interreligious Match for Peace, organized by Pope Francis.
Introducing our New Competition, iChange!
March 20 2013
Watch the Promo Video
Update: The deadline has been extended to May 15, 2013!
C4C & TVN recently launched iChange: a video competition for students from all over the world to create sharp 30-second video messages about climate change. The video should tell a story that helps to raise awareness about climate change, promote action, offer new solutions, and inspire change.
Prizes will be awarded at the International GrandPrix Advertising Strategies event in Milan on May 29, 2013, and the winning video will be shown at film festivals in Cannes, New York, and Beijing. Four finalists will receive a € 2000 euro scholarship, and the iChange grand prize winner will receive a € 5000 scholarship.
Can you inspire change in 30 seconds? Show us what you can do. Enter now!
- 30-second video competition
May 1, 2013May 15,2013
- Open to students, 18-35 years old
- Individuals or teams of up to 5 people
- Winners will be selected by a jury of film, advertising, and academic professionals
- 5 finalists will win a trip to Milan and a € 2,000 scholarship
- iChange grand prize winner will be awarded a € 5,000 scholarship
- See more details and the full rules here.
Are you unsure of the kind of video we would like to see in the iChange competition? Check out the videos below for inspiration!
Moms Against Climate Change
Our thanks to Moms Against Climate Change
Our thanks to Why Poverty?